SunComm currently has openings! If you’re interested in testing, please visit the city of Yakima website: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/yakimawa/default.cfm and submit a job interest card for 9-1-1, Dispatch or both. Please be aware that due to Civil Service rules we will not be continually accepting applications, this is why it’s imperative to submit a job interest card if you’d like to join our team. Check back often as we’ll advertise here when applications are posted and able to be submitted!
Click on the links below to see each job description, including minimum requirements, pay rates and benefits.
Testing for SunComm
Need more information as to what you can expect in our testing process? The following steps will all need to be successfully completed in order to be considered for employment. If you do not pass one step you will not proceed on to the following ones.
- Submit an Application and pass initial screening. Do not forget to attach your typing test and explain in your application how you’ve met a year worth of experience in a fast paced environment.
- Complete a personality assessment test
- Complete a CritiCall (simulated dispatching) test
- Complete an Oral Board test
- Pass a thorough background screening
- Meet with SunComm’s Management team for an interview
- Complete a Polygraph test
- Complete a Psychological exam