calltakers at work


Please click the links below to access the following forms:

Citizen Call Survey

If you’ve had the need of calling 911 please take the time to fill out our survey so we can improve our customer service or hear about your positive experience with our services.

Citizens Call Survey – English

Citizens Call Survey (Evaluación de llamada de Ciudadano) – Spanish

CRC/Ohana Runaway

Public Disclosure

Public Disclosure Requests shall be submitted through the City of Yakima Clerks Office on the City of Yakima website (direct link) or by calling (509) 575-6270.

User Agency Information Request

User Agency Information Request Form – Use this form to request information regarding a specific incident (User Agency Only)

Suncomm User Agency Contact – Use this form to clarify actions on an incident or report the actions of a Suncomm employee.